- Inspiration for your wedding day? Nature, outside elements, natural colors, romantic, and chic.
- How did you pick your Venue? We picked our venue, Temecula Creek Inn because of its private location, we wanted something outside surrounded by tress and greenery, it’s intimate, we loved that guests could only get there by golf carts.
- Special details included: Vintage suitcase with Italian escort cards hand calligraphied by Four Things Paper (Loren James), Geode cake by Laura Maries on a hanging porch swing from Jake Duke Studios. We incorporated geodes for table numbers with hand calligraphy by Four Things Paper. We both love natural elements such as rocks, stones, and gems. Andrew actually majored in geology for his bachelors degree. We took dance lessons and had our first dance rehearsed. (or at least tried!). We had Tang Instrumentals playing violin and cello for the ceremony and cocktail hour music. They girls are so talented and they learned four of our favorite songs to play for us.
- How did you make your day special? We made our wedding day special by having a smaller size wedding, which allowed it to feel more intimate and personal. We took dancing lessons, which allowed us to try something new together and now plan on taking future dance classes. We had all of our closest family and friends at the wedding, which was the best gift we could have asked for. We did a first look which, allowed us to have some intimate moments before the wedding.
- Most memorable moments? Stephanie: My most memorable moment was walking down the aisle with my father. He was so proud and emotional, and it was such a sweet moment to share together. We also had Tang instrumentals playing Titanium by Sia on the violin and cello for the song I walked down the aisle and it made the moment more beautiful. My second favorite moment was sitting at dinner with my new husband at our sweetheart table watching all of our closest friends and family laughing, smiling, and having so much fun. The tent was filled with so much love and joy and we could feel all of it. Andrew – my favorite moment was watching Stephanie walk down the aisle to me. Even though we had already done the first look, seeing her in her dress being led down by her dad was a magical moment.
- What was your favorite part of the planning process? My favorite part of the wedding process was reading all of the wedding magazines, planning the design, trying on wedding dresses, and all the pre wedding celebrations!
- Advice for those planning now? As far as advice for brides I would say to start the planning process early as possible and do as much as you can early on. Plan for worst case scenario for the weather! It was unexpectedly cold and windy the day of my wedding and we had to get an emergency tent for the reception so guests could stay warm. If I had planned for that option I would have designed and decorated the reception differently. Lastly, stay hydrated! I didn’t drink enough water during the day of the wedding and felt sick later that evening.
- Processional: Sia – Titanium (Tang Instrumental)
- Recessional: Coldplay – Paradise (Tang Instrumental)
- First Dance: Ed Sheeran – Perfect
ceremony + reception TEMECULA CREEK INN | destination TEMECULA, CALIFORNIA | event planner MICHELLE GARIBAY EVENTS | floral design MODERN BOUQUET | wedding dress ENZOANI Style No. Larissa | shoes BADGLEY MISCHKA | hair + makeup WONDERPIN STUDIO | bridesmaids HAYLEY PAIGE OCCASIONS | bridal jewelry LOVE TATUM | groom suit CALVIN KLEIN | paper goods + calligraphy FOUR THINGS PAPER| dj C SQUARED EVENTS | officiant DAVID CUTLER | photobooth CAPTURED PHOTO BOOTHS | cake design LAURA MARIE’S | desert SUGAR DIVAZ | specialty rentals JAKE DUKE STUDIOS | rentals SIGNATURE PARTY RENTALS | love letters rentals LETTERS 2 LIGHTS | linens BBJ LINEN | live music TANG INSTRUMENTALS | wedding bands IRELIA FINE JEWELRY