- What was the Inspiration for your wedding day? I wanted a fun, relaxed day with my closest family and friends, surrounded by nature and amazing old oak trees.
- How and why did you pick your venue and or wedding details. It was all about the oak trees! It’s very hard to find a place in Southern California with trees, and as soon as we saw the venue we were hooked on the unique property and secluded location.
- What special details did you include in your wedding or reception?? On my bouquet, I carried a piece of lace from my mother’s wedding dress and an ivory pin that’s been carried by each bride on Jeremy’s side for 3 generations.
- How did you make your wedding day special and make it about the two of you??! We made the entire playlist ourselves (the ceremony songs were hardest to choose, but we had the most fun picking them) and wrote the ceremony ourselves.
- Most memorable moment (s) of your wedding day? (From Groom and from Bride) Bride– walking down the aisle with my dad, surrounded by all our loved ones, headed toward the man of my dreams. Groom- when I saw Tara walking down the aisle, how happy she was
- What was your favorite part about the wedding planning process? I loved planning all the decorations and my outfit. I miss trying on wedding dresses, it was so fun and you feel like a princess!
- Any advice for those planning now? Delegate! Friends want to help, so let them do little tasks. Also, if you plan on being crafty, start WAY ahead of the big day because time flies by.
- Processional: Storybook Love (theme from Princess Bride)
- Recessional: Power of Love (Huey Lewis cover by Vitamin String Quartet)
- First Dance: XO (John Mayer)
- How was your experience working with The DeLauras?? You guys were so amazing to work with. It was great having Anthony with the guys; I’m sure he was very calming and had some good advice as a newlywed himself. Kendal was so helpful giving us directions and putting us at ease in front of the camera. Let’s do it all over again!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW:
ceremony + reception MT WOODSON CASTLE | event planner IMAN ROSARIO | floral design NOT JUST IN NOVELS |wedding dress BLUE BY ENZOANI | makeup STAPHANIE MUS MUA | hair MELINA NEEDIS | bridesmaid dresses EXPRESS | groom suit MACYS | catering PERSONAL TOUCH DINING| paper goods MOUSE GRAPHICS | dj DJ DON JON | cake design FLOUR POWER | officiant BRIDE’S UNCLE