- What was the Inspiration for your wedding day? The day and time we got married was exactly 5 years from the first time we met.
How and why did you pick your venue and or wedding details: Punta Mita was our first vacation place together, where Dan first told me he loved me, and where we got engaged. We’ve vacationed to Punta Mita with some of our dearest friends, and have had some of our best times there.
- What special details did you include in your wedding or reception?? Welcome bags for all of our guests at the time of check-in, tequila shots at the ceremony “take a shot before we tie the knot”. A golf cart journey for our guests to the ceremony site. Reception on the beach in flip flops with personalized seashells at the place settings for our guests
- Most memorable moment (s) of your wedding day? So many memorable moments and it’s hard to choose just one. Seeing some of our closest friends and family experience such a beautiful place (Punta Mita) for the first time, and enjoying our time with them for several days. For the Bride- the overwhelming feeling I had when I saw myself in the mirror wearing my wedding dress, and knowing I was about to marry the most amazing man! Our guests jumping in the ocean together after the reception was over. Spending several days together along with our guests relaxing in the pool and on the beach. Experiencing Sayulita, and many delicious, authentic Mexican dinners with our guests.
- What was your favorite part about the wedding planning process? The excitement of getting our guest replies in the mail, and the anticipation of celebrating with them.
- Any advice for those planning now? Make this a memorable time for your guests as well by thinking of the small details since your guests are coming a long way, and spending money to celebrate with you.
- Processional: Bruno Mars, Marry Me
- Recessional: A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- First Dance: HOLY by Florida Georgia Line
- How was your experience working with The DeLauras?? AMAZING! They were relaxed, very detail oriented, easy going, flexible, and simply fun to be with! Even our guests loved them!
ceremony + reception FOUR SEASONS PUNTA MITA | destination PUNTA PITA, MEXICO | event planner Aubrey White, ALLURING EVENTS & DESIGN | day of coordinator Adriana Ruiz of THE FOUR SEASONS | floral design Rocco Troyani Signature Wedding & Events | wedding dress BHLDN | hair & makeup Lea Buehler OF LB GORGEOUS | invitations + calligraphy Song + Pen | shoes Badgley Mischka