- Inspiration for the day? BRIDE: Pinterest…
- How did you make your wedding about the two of you? BRIDE: I incorporated our favorite colors (purple for me, green for Sean), and kept florals and decor to a minimum just as our love is simple but beautiful to us. We always value spending time with loved ones, so we made sure to keep the guest count low such that we could have an intimate wedding.
- Most memorable moment (s) of your wedding day? BRIDE: getting the sweetest letter from Sean in the morning, exchanging vows, and dancing the night away with friends. GROOM: the first look – seeing my beautiful bride for the first time
- Any advice for those planning now? Don’t stress the decor details, especially the centerpieces, if it’s not your cup of tea. Do spend time finding the perfect music for your ceremony; music is powerful!
- Processional: Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
- Recessional: Colbie Caillat – I Do
- First Dance: All 4 One – I Swear
venue CASTLE FARMS | floral design THYME HILL DESIGN | wedding dress PRONOVIAS | dress shop MARIE GABRIEL COUTURE | shoes TORY BURCH | hair & makeup CAIDY MARIE BEAUTY | bridesmaid dresses ALFRED ANGELO | caterer GREY GABLES RESTAURANT | videographer VINTAGE STORYBOOKS | paper goods MINTED | officiant CHARLEVOIX WEDDING PASTOR | wedding cake KINGSLEY CAKES | transportation OMA’S TAXI | dj Ryan Rousseau Enterprises